High-quality language training is our mission
10 steps to language success
Language training can only be called successful if the skills you acquire are ready for use at all times and appropriate to the situation. This degree of command is not a matter of chance: it requires careful planning. That is why inlingua draws up an individual training plan for you with all its components tailored to your objectives and requirements.
The inlingua 10-point training package
- Requirements: what are the challenges the new language will help you meet?
- Placement: what is your initial language level?
- Needs analysis: what level of language skill are you aiming at?
- Objectives: what is a realistic aim for you?
- Organizational form: what form would work most effectively for you?
- Training material: what materials are best for promoting active use of the language?
- Trainers: what is the role and input of inlingua trainers?
- Running the course: what form of organizational support do you need?
- Monitoring proficiency levels: how can you measure the success of your language training?
- Follow-up: what needs to be done to ensure long-term command of language skills?
iQ: inlingua Quality
Quality is the foundation of the inlingua network. Quality controls serve the interests of all concerned.
In order to guarantee a worldwide and uniform quality standard, inlingua centers adhere to a unique control system which covers all aspects of service, including, of course, the training itself. The international structure of inlingua ensures that the benchmark applies worldwide. The central organization in Switzerland inspects centers and issues quality certificates, which must be renewed annually.
inlingua trainers are qualified experts with mother tongue proficiency. inlingua trains them to teach by a specific method, and also provides ongoing training. inlingua managers and directors of studies are responsible for guidance and supervision.
All students receive regular feedback. The daily check on teaching record cards ensures that the training is progressing at the right pace.
Questionnaires during the course serve as a record of students' ongoing impressions. This enables us to respond immediately to criticism and suggestions while the course is still in progress.
Final questionnaires, revision tests and result analyses place on record the progress made and the course aims achieved.